What is full mouth rehabilitation?
Full mouth rehabilitations / Full mouth reconstructions are needed when the complete oral health is spoilt due to different dental problems. Such cases can be treated with full mouth restoration to provide flawless results by reconstructing the teeth structure and its function back to normal
When full mouth rehabilitation needs to be done?
- Teeth lost due to gross decay, severe gum disease or negligence
- Teeth are injured, fractured or teeth that have become severely damaged in an accident
- Ongoing complaints of jaw pain, headache and muscle pain needs for adjustments to the bite
Why to have this done?
- Full mouth rehabilitation brings back your lost smile , oral health and gives you a confidence to face the world,
- Ability to chew all types of food: You will be able to chew food just like your natural teeth do, So, you can enjoy eating your favourite food which you were not comfortable eating with damaged or missing teeth.
- Regain the Smile: damaged or missing teeth make the face look sunken and old, and with dental implants this sunken look is reversed as the natural and healthy smile is gained making you look younger.
- Permanent Solution: full mouth rehabilitation procedure is the life-long solution for damaged or missing teeth and other oral problems. People who have multiple missing teeth can get a permanent solution with this treatment
At Rajaram smilecare dental Clinic each case is assessed in great detail by a panel having an experienced Prosthodontist. As a patient, your clinical options will be fully discussed with you and a treatment plan established to reflect your unique needs based on your dental and general health.
Rajaram Smilecare Dental Clinic is one of the best dental clinic in India. As we strongly believe in painless dentistry, the complete treatment is done in an absolute painless manner. Our team includes one of the best Prosthodontist in Mumbai to perform this treatment.